Convertible Jet Pump 1/2, 3/4 & 1 HP (60Hz)
JRD5, JRD7 & JRD10
Specifically designed for:
Homes, Farms, Cottages, Booster service
Features and Benefits
- Convertible: May be used on shallow or deep well applications using appropriate Goulds Water Technology Pumps fittings.
- Serviceable: Back pullout design allows disassembly of
- pump for service without disturbing piping. Corrosion resistant, engineered plastic tubing and fittings are easily removed for cleaning. Premium O-ring design, fittings need only be hand tight to seal.
- Impeller: F.D.A. compliant, glass filled Noryl®. Corrosion and abrasion resistant.
- Diffuser (Guidevane): F.D.A. compliant, injection molded, food grade, glass filled Lexan® for durability and abrasion resistance.
- Powered for Continuous Operation: Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer’s recommended working limits. Can be operated continuously without damage.
- Corrosion Resistant: Electro-coat paint is baked on.
- Excellent Air Handling Ability: After initial priming the pump has the ability to re-prime itself even when air enters the system. Pumping resumes once the water level rises above the foot valve.
- Basic Pump Unit: Includes pump and motor, pressure switch with tubing and fittings.
- Water system tank required on all systems.