The technology and care that goes into the development of our products is of the highest standards. The UVMAX D4 system has been designed and tested against the most rigorous validation and testing methods in the industry.
Features of the UVMAX D4:
- Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
- The special lamp plug ensures that no one can power the UV lamp if it’s not in the UV chamber.
- With the push of a button, you can confirm the proper operation of the sensor.
- Lamps and sleeves are assembled together for ease of handling. They can be replaced separately, in minutes and without tools.
- The reference card outlines the most important system functions and maintenance for quick, on-the-spot questions.
- Indicator lights show the status of system components. Warning lights appear when system maintenance is required.
- The lamp timer display starts at 365 and counts down the days to annual lamp replacement.
- Once annual lamp replacement is completed, press this button to restart the lamp timer.
- If a warning alarm sounds, simply press this button to silence the alarm.
- Our high output validated UV lamp is engineered to treat variable water conditions.